Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome to Season!!


It's almost that time!  To all my wonderful customers, I am really looking forward to this season with you.  The last week has been a flurry of activity in working with a select group of farms and vendors.  I have been in contact with Jeff Express and he is all ready to go for our deliveries from Miami to the West Palm area.

On a personal note, I am happy I made it through the summer alive :).  This economy has been hard on everyone.  Some of my farms have given me limited terms and others still have me on COD until I have generated one year's worth of business.  I appreciate how promptly you were able to pay your invoices this past season and I am confident you will do the same this year.  I am in this for good.  I love this industry and I love having you as customers.  Let's work together to make it a great one!

Yours truly
Jonathan Saar

No comments:

Post a Comment