Monday, October 19, 2009

Social Media Revolution

I really thought this video is super important to pay attention to.  These past few months I have been completely engrossed in Social Media education.  I was contracted a few months ago by The Training Factor to take their small business and provide for it national brand recognition.  They are now a nationally recognized company as a result of tools such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and many other tools.  How much did this cost?  Only my time and the hard work is about to pay off in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

My point to all of my flower folks is a simple one.  Start investigating these tools for your business.  Analyze your brand name and make sure it is well spoken of.  Look to see how well your marketing dollars are truly working for you! Thanks for taking the time to read this.  Any questions at all, please feel free to comment below.   


No comments:

Post a Comment